Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uploading!

Today was super productive!  I learned the workings of the site administration and uploaded all my inventory from my first shipment of FuzziBunz!  If you check out the site, you'll be able to see the category headers and such, but I haven't activated the actual products yet, so those pages will still be blank.  But, they are ready to go on opening day as soon as I activate them!  Woohoo!

My experience so far with Shoppe Pro (my host) has been phenomenal.  Karina (owner) is a WAHM and is super quick to answer any questions, and I have also been able to get great help from the Shoppe Pro forums from other site owners as well.  If you are looking for a great webhost for your online store, I highly recommend Shoppe Pro!

I am currently searching for a credit card processor and supplier for shipping supplies.  Any recommendations out there??

0 comments:

Post a Comment