Sunday, July 19, 2009

Results

Thank you to everyone who voted in my poll!  I wanted to share the results:

Top votes went to:   Fresh Linen
Second:  Lavender Vanilla
Third:  Butt Naked
Fourth:  Natural

I am going to put in my wholesale order for those 4 scents to start!  Thank you so much for your help!

Tomorrow is a big day--I have prepared my orders with all of my (current) manufacturers and wholesale providers and will be submitting them tomorrow!  Then, let the deliveries begin!  I have already gotten a jump on product entry for some of the diapers I'll be carrying, but have the option set to inactive (which is why you can't see them yet if you check the site...).  I didn't want anyone to try and place an order for an item before everything was ready to go : )

In other news:  I got my business cards!  They are fabulous.  I have already handed out about 10 of them.  Woohoo!  

To close for today:  another question.  Does anyone have any tips on how to get the store's website higher up on search engine listings?  When I run a search now, it doesn't even appear on the first 20 pages....

0 comments:

Post a Comment