Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Order Up!

Whew!  Ordering the inventory to stock baby, naturally is much tougher than I thought!  So many considerations...colors, numbers, sizes.  My brain hurts!  I have made some great wholesale relationships that I am really excited about, though, so I know it is hard to make a bad decision here...but seriously, how to pick??

Did anyone come up with any thoughts about the search engine optimization?  I clicked through today (using the terms "baby naturally") and found the store on page 29 of google.  Searching the terms "baby naturally blog" on the other hand brings up this blog on the first page.  Hmmm.  Thoughts?  

I am trying to come up with a fantastic opening special for the store.  Something fun, unique, exciting.  Again, I am open to thoughts on this as well!  What would entice you to visit the grand opening of a webstore?  

I'm now off to try and make a button for the store.  We'll see how that goes : )

1 comment:

  1. hmmm i wish i could help you with the search optimization. Maybe the more items you get in the store the more hits you'll get? Maybe? I have no idea.

    I'm SO excited to see what you're stocking though! Can't wait to see your picks!

    Oh and something that would entice me but be unique? hmmmmm I don't know about unique but the Purely Nurtured grand opening scavenger hunt party was pretty spectacular!

    ReplyDelete