Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 2

Today, I spent way too much time working on things that should've taken me 5 minutes. But, the end result was what I was going for so in the end I am happy! No more gridlines around the categories and product pictures--woohoo! Also accomplished: ad banner construction. On the table for the rest of the weekend: work on a few FAQs, put in contacts with 2 more suppliers. I tend to be a little over zealous on thinking what I can get accomplished, so I'm trying to keep my to-do list reasonable, especially during a holiday weekend : )

Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes--made my day! We are looking forward to the 4th tomorrow. Lucas had today off work, so we got an early start. We are grilling out tomorrow and if our little guy is up for it, may head out to find the local fireworks displays. I hope your 4th is wonderful as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment